RUP HIGH VOLTAGE PULSE GENERATOR
IMPORTANT: a RUP high voltage pulse generator fits into a complex technological environment.
In order to be able to offer to you a solution that fulfills your specific requirements, we need to know certain physical, electrical and mechanical parameters of your application, such as peak voltage, peak current, power, the pulse frequency and the pulse duration of the pulse
RUP 3 – POWER FROM 3 W TO 1 KW
This RUP high voltage pulse generator is used in applications where voltage, peak current and power specifications are limited. Its principle is based on the switching of a DC direct voltage by a MOSFET module. The MOSFET transistors are protected by series resistors which limit the current.
- RUP high voltage pulse generator: RUP3 series.
- Wave form: Arbitrary rectangular wave with variable duty cycle, from DC to a few kilo-Hertz.
- Voltage: 2.2 kV, 3 kV, 5 kV, 6 kV, 7 kV, 9 kV, 10 kV, 15 kV and 25 kV.
- Peak current: 0.5 A to 12 A peak current, the output impedances defined by the limiting resistors are between 50 Ohms and 1200 Ohms.
- Average current: 30 mA max.
- Power: Wide range of devices with internal power supplies from 3 W to 1 kW.
- Ultra-fast rise and fall times, from 50 nS to 100 nS.
- Dimensions: 19 ″ rack, height 6U, depth 500 mm or 19 ″ mini cabinet with wheels, height 860 mm, depth 600 mm.
- Voltage monitor output: 1: 1000.
- Current monitor output: 100 mV / A to 1 V / A.
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC.
- Output available with an integrated connector and a cable of 3 m.
RUP 6 – POWER FROM 2 KW TO 12 KW
This RUP high voltage pulse generator delivers a high current with significant average powers. The topology is assimilated to a Marx generator in a solid state. The internal pulse modules are loaded in parallel and then switched in series by IGBTs.
- RUP high voltage pulse generator: RUP6 series
- Negative polarity.
- Wave form: rectangular wave with a very fast rise time (100 nS at 10 μS) and a rapid fall time (200 nS at 3 µS), the pulse width can be adjusted within a wide range, but the average power decreases with the duty cycle.
- Frequency from 3 kHz max to 5 kHz max.
- Duty cycle: it can be chosen almost arbitrarily, it should be noted that the maximum output power will tend towards zero, when the duty cycle approaches 100%. The internal charger which drives the elementary capacitive cells is stopped during the pulse and restarts after the end of the pulse.
- Voltage: – 1 kV, – 6 kV, – 10 kV, – 12 kV, – 17 kV, – 18 kV, – 20 kV, – 22 kV, – 25 kV and – 35 kV.
- Peak current: the internal pulse cells can supply peak currents of 50 A, 100 A and 200 A. The output impedances are between 1 Ohm and 30 Ohms.
- Power: wide range of devices from 2 kW to 12 kW.
- Dimensions: mini cabinet on casters, 19 ″, height 860 mm, depth 600 mm or complete cabinet on casters, 19 ″, height 1850 mm.
- Voltage power supply: 230 VAC or 3 x 380 VAC depending on the
- Output available with an integrated connector and a cable of 3m.