PHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS CATALOGUES
Here we are introducing to you all the devices offered by our suppliers ISEG Spezialelektronik, W-IE-NE-R Power Electronics, GBS Elektronik, HIVOLT.de, WME Power Systems and NdB Technologies.
The section below presents the dedicated catalogues in which you can find more references as well as additional technical details.
WIENER POWER ELECTRONICS CATALOGUE:
- Chassis NIM, CAMAC, VME64 / 64x, VXI, VXS, cPCI / PXI / PXIe, µTCA, Mpod, and custom spec.
- VME64/ 64x and CAMAC controllers.
- AC / DC multi-channel low voltage power supplies.
- Low voltage DC / DC power modules for multi-channel chassis.
- NIMbox programmable cards (discriminator, ADC, DAC, Logic by LABview VIs).
- NIM and CAMAC mechanics delivered as a kit for self-assembly for the integration of your PCB.
- Large choice of digital interfaces (CANbus, RS232, USB, Ethernet).
- Varied and adapted software (WienerOPCServer, LabVIEWSNMPControl + VIs, MuseControl).
GBS ELEKTRONIK CATALOGUE:
- High voltage pulse generators (positive, negative and bipolar).
- The RUP3 series comprising a high voltage DC power supply and a series connected semiconductor switch.
- The RUP6 series based on a high voltage DC charger and cascade pulse modules (Marx generator topology).
- Minipuls model for the high-voltage generation – sinusoidal or quasi-sinusoidal – at high frequency.
- Current regulated high voltage amplifiers (class D).
- High voltage DC Radiall and Lemo connectors from 8 kVDC to 30 kVDC.
- High voltage DC connectors of the HS / HB from 10 kV to 30 kV.
- High voltage DC connectors of the HC7 from 10 kV to 100 kV.
- Unshielded and shielded coaxial high voltage cables from 8 kVDC / 3 kVAC to 150 kVDC / 45 kVAC.
- Assembly service and tests before delivery.
NDB TECHNOLOGIE CATALOGUE:
- Ultrasonic detectors for “corona” effects.
- Detection and measurement of partial discharges for substations in metal envelopes (HV cells), electrical networks, distribution transformers, high voltage components, power transistors, rotating machines, etc.
- Micro Ohmmeters for the aeronautic, railway, mechanical, automotive, and energy sectors.